Monday 23 March 2009

Where I'm at

Ok, so I have decided that I want to involve more things in my FMP than just asylum seekers, as I feel that this is one issue of a few that are all linked together.

For this reason, I think that I will do one brief to do with asylum seekers - possibly designing a booklet with Sally McGee from the Refugee Council to be distributed in Refugee Week (which I believe is the week before the End of Year Show).

I will also do one brief that is to educate and encourage people to question the way that we treat the rest of the world as a wealthy Western country - this will look at issues like immigration, asylum, war, world-trade/capitalism and colonisation.

Ill write these briefs out over the next few days and post them up here (with the rest of the briefs that I haven't posted yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment